Friday, June 6, 2014

School's Out For Summer"


Well, it's the last day of our first year of Cyber School and we made it!!  Thank God!  School's out for summer and I feel just like the students.  My last day didn't go according to my plans and my "dynamic duo" sons ended their last day the same way that we started, long and drawn out! 

I'm trying not to beat myself up on not keeping up with this learning coach blog but I'll try to do better for their 4th grade year.  I'm no longer a "newbie" at being a learning coach so to know better is to do better and that's what I intend on doing, tweaking some things and doing better.  If I had to grade myself I'd give myself an A- :-).  But anyway, the grades are officially in and the boys have averaged 94% and 93%, not bad for a totally new and unfamiliar way of learning.

Even though we're officially done with the school year learning continues but at a more independent level with me monitoring their progress.  I intend on thoroughly enjoying my summer break.  Until next school year, peace and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment